Step by Step: Setting up profiles
Back-end, front-end, public view and multiple templates.
Presspoint has auto-responder emails to keep your customer communications strong
Create as many autoresponders as you need, and attach any autoresponder to any form.
In this tutorial, we will create a new autoresponder, then format it, then attach it to a form.
Creating an autoresponder email
From the Dashboard, go to Email >> Email Autoresponders and click “New Email Autoresponder”
- Name the email. This is an internal reference, NOT the subject line
- Add any content, including rich text and images and merge fields (using the Paw icon in the menu bar)
In the Action Meta, fill in info about the email
- Status = Send
- Delivery method = WordPress HTML
- Select Recipients = Dynamic Selection
- Destination = Send Immediately
- Track email = Green check box for yes
- Template is not applicable, this is only for MailChimp emails
Click the blue Update button.
Assign an autoresponder to a form
Each form can be assigned one autoresponder, but one autoresponder can be assigned to multiple forms.
From the Dashboard, go to Profiles & Forms >> Forms and select the form you want to add an autoresponder to
- Find the Autoresponders dropdown below the Submission Options section
- Select which Autoresponder you want to be sent whenever this form is completed
- Scroll to bottom and save the form
Repeat for any other forms, including Opportunity forms (located at Dashboard >> Opportunities >> Templates)