With Presspoint, you can resend any previously sent email either as a new single email or email campaign.
FINDIT: Presspoint Dash >> Email >> Email Campaigns
- Open the email you want to resend
- Under its Action meta settings, you will see that Campaign’s Send history. Note also that its settings are locked and greyed out.
- Check the “Send again” box.
- You will see that the Action meta data is no longer locked.
- You can now edit both the content of the email and its Action settings (such as sending by MailChimp vs. your own WPMail engine).
- Click update and the email will send again.
Remember: If you made any changes, these are saved within the template. If you want to make a different email, then just copy the content from the first email onto your clipboard, create a totally new email campaign and save it with a different name.