Presspoint supports relationships between Organizations and Individuals or Individuals and Individuals.
FINDIT: Presspoint Dashboard >> Profiles & Forms >> Profile Settings
By default, Relationships are not turned on.
You enable Relationships in Profile Settings. The actual setting is at the very bottom of the page.
- Enable relationships: Turns on the feature, and selects where to place it on the Profile
- Display Options: You can show “User X owns User Y” or “User Y is owned by User X” or show both
- Allow others to edit: This allows one user to login and update the profile of another user
Relationships on the profile page
- The editable relations are the people that this user “owns”
- The non-editable relationships show the Users that claim this user